Monday, April 29, 2013

About Me

My name is Madison Taylor Brady. I am 20 years old. I graduated from Gurdon High School in 2010. I am an Office Cashier at Brookshires Grocery Company (May 2010-Present) I am currently attending Henderson State University. I am majoring in Early Childhood Education and getting my masters in Special Education.

My hobbies are reading non-fiction books and listening to music. When I am feeling stressed and need to relax, I just grab a book and read or grab my headphones and listen to music.

I am engaged to the best guy a girl could ever ask for, Micah Dillon Loy. We have been dating since we were 16 (September 10, 2008). We are the definition of high school sweethearts. He went off to basic training for the National Guard Army right after we graduated high school. After he got back, he asked me to marry him (November 13, 2010). We are very close and do everything together. We have the same interest and are just alike, that's what makes us unique and special. I love that boy with all my heart and I cant wait to spend forever with him.

 
I am willing to try new and different things and I work hard for what I have. 

I have four siblings; three brothers, Corey (20), Evan (17), Cade (8), and one sister Blakely (15). I absolutely love children. Growing up I helped my parents raise my younger siblings by, helping them with their homework, giving them advice, and being a role model for them.


Growing up I volunteered at my church in helping take care of the younger children in the nursery while church services was taken place. Also my mom has been working at a daycare for 15+ years and I have helped her from time to time with her children. My theme for this blog is to blog about different situations and what is going through my life on a day to day basis for people to see what goes on in my everyday life and watch me reach for the gold.






4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed learning about your family! I can relate to you because I have many siblings just like you and wish to get a Master's in Special Education! I wish you the best of luck in your future and it was a great meeting you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Kyleigh! I'm really glad we meet and I consider you as a good friend of mine. You have helped me so much this semester with all my questions and I look forward to having classes with you next semester :) We will have a great semester! See you then!

      Delete
  2. Congratulation on your engagement that is awesome! I can relate to you by having a big family because mine is big. You family is beautiful and good luck on pursuing your Early Childhood Education degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Megan! Good luck in pursuing in your Early Childhood Education degree as well! We are going to be awesome teachers :)

    ReplyDelete